We aim to achieve the following:
- Generate employment opportunities to the poor families in the rural areas.
- Help to improve the quality of life of rural poor people.
- Create job opportunities for School leavers within the community.
- Help and support the community in developing local projects that generates ongoing income.
- Help create opportunities for young and disadvantaged people in the rural poor communities to improve their self esteem and to enable them to become confident, independent adults with the means to look after themselves.