Over the next five years SASHITA will embark upon a range of projects that will aim to improve the lives of the people living in Samuye and the wider Shinyanga region.
Our key priorities will be to support the villagers:
- improve water and sanitation
- enhance education and training opportunities
- reduce unemployment
- develop suatainable agricultural practices
- effectively manage existing and new business ventures
- provide educaton and training on HIV/AIDS
You can find more details about these projects below.